Finally find a balance, consistency rather than peaks and abysses…
At Nutritism we do not offer you the new fashionable diet but a complete and joyful rebalancing program.
The restrictive and restrictive regimes are most often ineffective or even counterproductive with discouraging results and additional pounds that invite themselves at the end of the race
Here are some tips for getting out of the hellish circle:
- Analyze your weaknesses and dietary errors (take notes !!!)
- Set yourself a goal every week. Example: reduce your carbohydrate intake to only slow carbohydrates. Only allow yourself alcohol if you are out and in moderation.
- Transform your breakfast by following Nutritism recipes (stay connected on the blog, they are coming!)
- Reduce meat and increase consumption of lean and fatty fish (!)
- Share your emotions on our blog
- Remember that you always learn more from your failures than from your successes
- Do not eat anything after 7 p.m.
- Drink 1.5 to 2 l of light lemon water to tickle your taste buds
- Opt for organic products whenever possible and within your means
- Always have raw and cooked vegetables in the fridge, lightly lemony and seasoned with half a tablespoon of olive oil
And beyond that ... Be patient, kind with you ... Rome was not built in a day.
Also remember to thank this body which sucked your stress, your sadness, your failures and disappointments ...
Saying stop to yoyo is first of all saying yes to your body, accepting it and above all respecting it.